The Green Hotel Awards
Promotourist was commissioned to organise the IV Green Hotel Awards’ presentation and the delivery of recognition prizes from last edition in different cities around Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca and Alicante).
- To extend the knowledge of the contest around Spanish hotel sector and its involvement and commitment to promote sustainability.
- To achieve visibility of recognized hotels in each autonomous community that have invested in sustainable reforms.
- To increase the popularity of this contest among media and public opinion.
- To promote networking between different actors from hotel sector and to generate business opportunities for sponsors.
- Promotourist carried out the search, management and follow up with panellists in order to invite them to show their successfully cases.
- Coordination about attendance with speakers, institutional representation and representatives of awarded hotels.
- Proposal for spaces to celebrate each event and reservation management.
- Support and driving of details before, during and after the event in order collaborate in assembly, execution and closure.
- Creation and writing of briefings and meeting management with sponsors.
- Coordination with hotel business federations for diffusion of the event among its target
- Promotourist invited journalists and media focused on tourism, sustainability, hospitality and general information, presented proposals for interviews and articles and followed its attendance and publications (online and printed media).
Promotourist presented a program including several presentations from different representatives of hotel sector for each city with the collaboration of institutional authorities and managed media coverage in main newspapers (general information, press agencies, radio, television and digital media), as well as interviews and articles in specialized magazines of professional tourist sector.